Tuesday 21 June 2011

Hannah's I love you.


I once had the pleasure of meeting Hannah Marshall. Well, perhaps meet is too strong a word. Serve would be closer to the mark. However I have always been more interested in the collections of designers rather than the faces behind them and so I failed to recognise her. I complimented her on her dress and she told me it was a design by a Japanese duo she shared studio space with. It struck me who she was as soon as she left and the next day she was on the cover of Stylist magazine.
Her collections are as striking as she is. Architectural and strong, but surprisingly feminine. Needless to say, I love them.





Another Hannah I've just come across is Hannah Warner. I've always been pretty rubbish at accessorizing (Cass is best at this) but Hannah Warner's designs are really dark and unusual. Here is some evidence.



No comments:

Post a Comment