Friday 26 August 2011

Friday I'm In Love LOVER

I came across this Australian brand about four years ago and it was perfect for my aesthetic; playful, girly, romantic. My taste has altered a little since then and become more simple and masculine and so Lover slipped out of my mind. I re-visited their site the other day and remembered how much I love it.
Nic Briand and Susien Chong have just celebrated their 10th year of runway shows at Sydney Opera House - a long way from the market stalls they used to sell their clothes from orginally.

Their Autumn Winter 2011 collection is filled with amazing wearable beauties:


This is my favorite look below. The colours and cut of the jacket are stunning. This looks like Autumn to me. Generally their pieces are designed for an Australian Winter - not so appropriate for London, however all their pieces are perfect for layering and transition well from Summer to Winter. Their coats are also really lovely and look really warm. I love the unusual cut of the collar on these two and the length of the sleeve.


No comments:

Post a Comment